Gamer's Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question for all members of the guild

3 posters

Go down

Question for all members of the guild Empty Question for all members of the guild

Post by Tsuki_Ouji Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:14 pm

Would people be interested in a game set in the Dragon Age world? I'm currently toying with the idea, but if I were to run such a game I would need help making new prestige classes. If anybody can help me with that, and is interested, I would be very grateful.

On a similar note, to people who have experience with building classes in d&d and like Diablo 2: I would like some help building the Assassin from that game (they would be called by their actual name, Viz'Jaq'taar, to avoid confusion), for something fun and cool to do. Any help would be appreciated!
Tsuki_Ouji
Tsuki_Ouji

Back to top Go down

Question for all members of the guild Empty Re: Question for all members of the guild

Post by Duke Nukem Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:27 am

http://diablo.gamepedia.com/Assassin_(Diablo_II)

If you read this, they are not called the Viz-Jaq'taar at all, that is actually the order they serve, they "are an order of mage slayers instituted to hunt down rogue sorcerers corrupted by demonic magic."
Duke Nukem
Duke Nukem

Back to top Go down

Question for all members of the guild Empty Re: Question for all members of the guild

Post by Tsuki_Ouji Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:32 pm

That was completely unneeded, Reichland.
Tsuki_Ouji
Tsuki_Ouji

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke Nukem Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:52 pm

I am passionate about the Diablo universe and just wanted to make sure you got the facts right before you named it something that it wasn't by mistake.
Duke Nukem
Duke Nukem

Back to top Go down

Post by kido-itimaki Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:46 am

Ethan, you get a warning. Please think about what you say next time. And take what people say with a grain of salt. People around here may know more things about something than you do.

And please don't say anything venomous or things that you know will offend people.

kido-itimaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuki_Ouji Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:43 am

It just seemed like he was correcting me for no reason other than correcting me; how is politely saying "that was unnecessary" grounds for a warning? I am sorry I misunderstood, and I'm sorry if I came across as rude, but I was not malicious or venomous.
Tsuki_Ouji
Tsuki_Ouji

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down