Gamer's Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this forum still active / associated with the OCC gaming group?

3 posters

Go down

Is this forum still active / associated with the OCC gaming group? Empty Is this forum still active / associated with the OCC gaming group?

Post by Volkai Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:10 pm

Question is as per topic name. Is this forum still relevant or should I unbookmark it?
Volkai
Volkai

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Volkai/

Back to top Go down

Is this forum still active / associated with the OCC gaming group? Empty Re: Is this forum still active / associated with the OCC gaming group?

Post by Duke Nukem Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:37 am

We use primarily the Facebook Group as the organization is now The Gamer's Alliance for announcements, there's discussion on keeping the forum up since statistically speaking there's more traffic on Facebook as it's huge in social media, and the forum URL is rather obscure to get to.
Duke Nukem
Duke Nukem

Back to top Go down

Is this forum still active / associated with the OCC gaming group? Empty Re: Is this forum still active / associated with the OCC gaming group?

Post by Duke Nukem Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:38 am

And what I mean by more traffic compared to the forums, is that everyone uses it and only like 1-3 people actually use the forums out of the 25-30 legit people that are signed up on the forums.
Duke Nukem
Duke Nukem

Back to top Go down

Post by Volkai Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:25 pm

Someone wanna invite me to the Facebook group then?
Volkai
Volkai

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Volkai/

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamingkillamajig Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:05 pm

Yeah I'd like to be invited to the facebook group too.

Flamingkillamajig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum